Business Development Manager
Designation: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Experience: Management Graduate or IT professional with Minimum 3-years experience
Remuneration: As per industry standards
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- BDM should be in charge of the commercial part of the sales cycle : analyzing the customer’s needs, providing product demos, presenting the best suited implementation program, and writing proposals.
- Ability to participate in all aspects of the business development cycle
- BDM works closely with Business Analysts who are in charge of the delivery: Evaluating project feasibility, validation of requirements, configuration, and support.
- Get in contact with potential customers who have shown interest in Odoo inbound and outbound leads (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars).
- Establish a customized implementation package and negotiate its content with the customer.
- Coordinate with the team of functional consultants who will deliver the implementation.
- Follow up with customers to build a long term relationship with them.
- BDM will in contact with a large diverse pool of customers in many regions covering different industries.
- Proven track record of Business Development and target achievement.
- Willing to travel extensively for Business Development
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills in English